SUMMER 2017 APPLICATION NOW OPEN!
ADVANCED DIPLOMA PROGRAMS
(For those who have earned a college degree)
Welcome to the NYUSPS Advanced Diploma Programs Application Portal!
To ensure that you complete the application process, please submit all of the following items:
- Final college transcript (an unofficial/student copy is acceptable)
- Note: You need only produce a transcript of the educational credential required for your Diploma level (higher educational credentials are also acceptable)
- Note: If your degree was obtained outside of the United States, please note that the document must be evaluated to prove US equivalency by an official institution that is certified to evaluate educational documents. For a list of qualifying institutions, please visit: http://www.naces.org/members.html
- Essay (see application for essay details)
- Résumé (please include all professional experience and/or extracurricular activities)
- Contact information for one reference (please do not use immediate relatives or spouses as references)
The NYU School of Professional Studies does not sponsor student visas for Diploma Programs. Prospective students must independently ensure proper visa status for study at NYUSPS. If you are an international applicant seeking admission for the spring, you may want to consult with the U.S. Embassy or consulate on the appropriate visa for you.
A select number of Advanced Diploma Programs will be offered in two formats: full-time over one semester, and part-time over two semesters. In the full-time option, students consume all courses in the semester of entry. In the part-time option, students consume the number of courses prescribed over a two-semester period (must complete program in consecutive terms).
Advanced Diploma Programs with part-time option only:
- Advanced Diploma in Coaching
- Advanced Diploma in Cybersecurity
- Advanced Diploma in Data Analytics
- Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Advanced Diploma in Legal Project Management
- Advanced Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
To ensure you receive application status update emails in your inbox (not in your bulk or junk folders), please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list.
If you have any questions, we are here to help! Call 212-998-7200; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NYUSPS Diploma Programs Team